Saturday, August 21, 2010

Blackberry Picking and cute kids

One of my friends found this little farm with thorn less Blackberries that you pick yourself. We loved it so much that we went twice!



The people who owned the farm were so sweet and we played there for almost 2 hours.

Before picking the berries we went to an old Civil War house and the kids had fun playing on a Civil War cannon.
I don't think that there is anything cuter than Lily and Ivy

Accept for maybe Lily and Sam...It's a tie








2 comments:

claudiabridge said...

I would love to pick berries with you!! sweet, sweet!!

Brandon Bridge said...

Jealous jealous jealous of all the family pictures! Just darling. I've picked up the phone to call you atleast 5 times and cannot find your number ANYWHERE!! Anyways, we finally got the internet, so I'm back in the blogging world soon!