Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Conversation with myself

Me (inner monologue) - Hmmm I should blog

oh look at everyone else in the world who is caught up on blogging
I'll just look at their blogs instead of doing my own

Me- (again to myself)- I really have had the best summer ever and I have about 1 million bazillion pictures to post to prove it.

hmm that means I have to get my camera out and plug it into the computer and upload about 5 bazillion pictures, then I have to sift through them all and decide what ones to use and what ones not to use. Then I have to think of words to write...meaningful words...words that I will look back on in years to come and say ohh now isn't that nice, good thing I blogged about it or I NEVER would have remembered about that. Then I will wait for comments ( I love comments) and they will never come cause I haven't commented on a blog in ages so who would throw me a bone??
Hmm this is all sounding like too much work
I'm going to bed
Maybe I'll blog tomorrow

(I said to myself)

10 comments:

Kristin Ross said...

I agree. I think the same thing almost every time. And that's why I usually post only pictures - it's easier. Now you have at least 1 comment.

claudiabridge said...

I have been looking forward to your blog Jack, but I do agree with everything you said to yourself. I have been saying the same things about my journal writing. I have posted my facebook album, so maybe you should reconsider!!!

Angela said...

You make me smile :)

Lora said...

I feel the same way about blogging our summer trips. It's just too much work!!

Just Rhonda said...

ummmm, it's tomorrow.

this is lins not rhonda, too lazy.

melissa said...

That's so weird - I think our inner monologues were separated at birth because that's exactly what mine said too! Hence why I fill my blog with meaningless nonsense and steal pics from the web to illustrate. Please note that I haven't even posted about Canada yet either! Let's be lame together.

angela said...

You make me laugh. Nicely put!

Jake & Beth said...

BOOO...I count on you to blog so I have too many blogs to read and no time to blog myself. Booo

Anonymous said...

Oh, stop whinning and post some dang pictures already!!

SOPHIE BRIDGE said...

Jack, I agree with Straight Fancy, get over it already and BLOG because i check yours all the time and still... nothing! then this got me all excited only to find nothing after your whining... no pictures no meaningful words... NOTHING