Saturday, August 21, 2010

Our first week in Canada aka the most fun ever

I have a few great loves in my life
first my husband, then my kids followed by several other family members then follow that up with other important things that I cannot think of right now and then insert WATERTON very high up on that list. I love that place. So what better way to spend one of the first days in Alberta than in Waterton with my family ahhhhh love it, especially my sisters and Mom. I love this picture


Couldn't you just live there??? Beautiful!!!!

Luke had an entire beach full of rocks to throw into the lake and I am pretty sure that he spent all day doing just that.

Luke absolutely LOVES Henry . And what's not to love, that kid is amazing

Honestly this first week in Canada I didn't even have to take care of my kids. They would go out into the yard and PLAY alll day it was Heaven!!!! They got dirty they ran they played they made soup out of sticks and mud and rocks (just like I did when I was a kid) all the things that a kid should do. I would go check on lily in the play house and she would poke her head over the balcony and say "Mom I'm making soup and my babies are sleeping...go away"

Peter turned 16. That makes me feel kind of old seen as I raised him as a child haha


And of course the kids loved mowing the lawn with Grandma Claudia!

Seriously why pay money to entertain your kids...just take them to my parents backyard, Always A Party!!!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

k i just finished catching myself up on your summer and all i can say is...FUN! I can't believe how grown up your little siblings are, and so not fair how gorgeous all you Bridge girls are! Your kiddos are getting so BIG, i think it may be time for another! We will have to plan better for next year so i can be home the same time as you.

claudiabridge said...

such a fun summer and I loved every minute of it!!! we love you all tons!!