Thursday, August 26, 2010

Personal Chef


This is what it looks like at my house in the morning when my own personal Chef makes me eggs for breakfast with smoothie all over her face and wearing her brothers pajamas's.


Thanks Lily they were delish. And no those are not real eggs, for about a week every time I turned around she did have real eggs she was playing with so I found some wooden ones that seem to do the trick. Come for a visit and you might get your own huh grandma and grandpa nudge nudge

4 comments:

claudiabridge said...

I would like one of every kind there is!!!!! and I would love to be with all of you!!

Em and Tom said...

Cute kiddo!

claudiabridge said...

Lily you are a little blondie!! her hair has gone so light this summer!! hugs and kisses, Grandma Claudia

Angela Bridge said...

this is so cute....i think her hair is my fave part...i meant people must always be like "hey lily is your mom a hair dresser??"