Sunday, August 29, 2010

Some kids like spiderman



Well here is our retirement. Some day the old Duke boy will be famous and we will finally have the private Jet that we have always wanted. Luke when you are famous and rich please remember who taped that microphone onto that stick for you and who bought you your first guitar!!

I was in the kitchen doing dishes and I heard him singing, which is nothing new, but I snuck in to see him and he had that stick stuck into the couch so I offered to add a microphone and he pretty much thought that I was the coolest thing ever. My favorite part is that he steps forward to sing and then steps back to play hahahha he's a pro. At least he's using his birthday present and we'll just have to see what he can do in a few years!!!!

11 comments:

claudiabridge said...

Luke boy you are my guitar hero!! so sweet!! thanks for the concert!

Julie Hill said...

He is good. I am seriously impressed.

Anonymous said...

Ramsey must be so proud!!

Em and Tom said...

LOVE IT! I am so excited to show it to Tom. He can't get enough of your little rocker.

Jake & Beth said...

Seriously impressed! Someday that will be shown on his "Behind the Music" MTV video or something. What a cool cat.

Arrington's said...

That is so funny! Laken and him should start a band with Lakens lyrics and his guitar skills we could be rich!

lynz said...

haha so stinkin cute! love the step up step back thing too :)

Just Rhonda said...

okay that is SO CUTE!!!!! :)

melissa said...

Oh my gosh. I die. This is by far the cutest/most impressive thing I've ever seen! I don't even think I know all of those words!!

Brandon Bridge said...

so awesome

LindsayB said...

oh yay! alli is going to marry a famous singer!