Saturday, August 21, 2010

Cousins Cousins Cousins

I've said it before and I'll say it one million more times...
I LoVe COUSINS!!!


Cousins are the greatest. My best friends growing up were my cousins (still are) there is just a bond with cousins that I love. So since we live a million miles away from any of our cousins we really make it count when we do see them. Since getting home Luke says to me almost daily that he wants to see (insert cousins name) but that they live too far away and that we need to ride a big airplane to see them. Though sad it actually makes things easier for me because he understands that I'm not just mean and won't let him see the ones he loves. So here are some of the highlights of

Cousin Fest 2010





I can not even begin to describe what a good aunt Sophie is. She loves the kids they love her and she will literally do anything to make them happy. And yes that includes playing in the play house for hours on end, buying treats, painting nails, pushing kids on swings for an eternity. If I had one wish it would to have soph live next door to me...seriously


We got to spend a few fun days with our Edwards cousins. Grandma Rhonda this is as good as it get's for a picture, sorry it's not perfect but hey we saved a spot for Kingsly in the middle.


The coolest park ever at Henderson!! So fun


This is a glimpse of what it is like to have all 17 grand kids at my parents house at one time...Crazy especially at meal times but seriously so much fun. Soon we are going to find somewhere bigger to all meet, that or stick with feeding the kids in the yard!

Seriously the cutest girls ever in their matching TuTu swimsuits.

Having the classic Cousins Races in the back yard.

And 3 of the cutest girls I know dressed up for Mia's ballerina Butterfly birthday party.

Crystal throws a good party, all of the little kids made butterfly wings. Luke made blue ones and I think I told him he was a dragonfly or something like that.

Lily proved to be even more like yours truly when she would make people sit on the stairs for long periods of time so that she could do their hair. Her main client was Chelsea but I also saw her corner Hali and Peter.
She would say "oh... ok just hold still ok...now turn your head a little...oh um ok...just like that" She even told Chelsea that she had split ends. That's my girl!

1 comment:

claudiabridge said...

what an adorable Birthday party and beautiful children!! I love Lily the hairdresser's smile!!!