Saturday, August 21, 2010

Corner lake

My dad planned the funnest (I know that's not a word, whatever) camping trip while we were home to corner lake. Ha ha I know what you are thinking "Isn't Corner lake like one minute from your parents house and don't bumms live there permanently?" Well to this I would answer that yes, yes it is about 4 blocks from home and yes the only time I've ever heard of people going to Corner lake was to get drunk on grad night but then I will also tell you that the town has put quite a bit of time sprucing things up out there and they have done a good job, we had quite the fun time.

Luke boy got to snuggle with uncle Pete by the fire

Jade and the jardine crew joined the party even though Tatum and Jade both had a good laugh on the phone when I told them about it.

I love this picture of Laken, Lily and Grandma and Gramps. They are the ones who instilled in us how important family bonds are and I love them for that!





Good times were had by all. So next time you hear about a camp out at Corner lake don't stick your nose up in the air, go try it out it's a good time. Even Britt and Lins made an appearance

2 comments:

claudiabridge said...

I must say this was my idea!! and it was a great one. so fun and more fun after that!!

LindsayB said...

are you going away this summer?

yeah, we're going camping.

how fun, where?

it's this great place called corner lake with 4 trees, a hole in the ground bathroom, and a lake you can't swim in. doesn't get any better.

i'm not knocking it, because why pack up and drive forever to hang out with your fam when you can do it raymond. plus if you left then it would have been awkward when i showed up. well, probably not.