Saturday, August 21, 2010

Mountains, Cousins and Big Scoop

Nothing like an afternoon in Waterton eating ice cream at the Big Scoop...Classic. Our last day in Canada could not have been better.



These boys are so cute together, I love that we live close to them because they get to see each other more than once a year. Team Jacob





Love me a little Josh!
We love you Mom and Dad how about a trip out our way???

This pretty much summs up Lily and Angela's relationship. Lily is a mini Angela and they are both CRAZY!!!!

I told Clair and Mia to pose for a quick snap shot and this is what I got...Beautiful!!







We had the most beautiful day in Waterton, no wind (a miracle in itself) good food, ice cream and best of all a day with Family!!

3 comments:

claudiabridge said...

perfect days!!! the mountains, the ice cream, the children!!

Angela Bridge said...

oh family how i love you.
i think because its a rainy day here i am just missing the fam all being together!! I JUST LOVE THE PICS JACK. and me and lily girl do have a little bond... just a LITTLE one!

kassidi bridge said...

that picture of lily and angela needs to be framed and on someones wall. beautiful pictures!