Friday, May 15, 2009

That's my girl

Happy Friday

Last night I decided that Lily needed a new TuTu. Ramsey came in and saw me sewing and said "doesn't Lily already have a TuTu" to this I said "Um hello the other one is WHITE"

I think that a little girl can never have too many TuTu's...or hair bows. Just my opinion

9 comments:

Unknown said...

I also agree!

Schows said...

Oh my GASP! She could not be more adorable!!! You know I've never met Lily.... puts a lump in my throat.

lynz said...

i can't believe you just whipped a cute little tutu for your cute little girl - good work! she is too cute, and i just hope that i get at least one girl so that you can whip up a tutu for her one day :)

McCandless Co. said...

So So cute, I need to make bows and tutu's.....maybe I need a sewing machine first, oh and then I need to know how to use it. What a cute little mom you are, I only hope I can make my little girl look half as darling.

claudiabridge said...

love, love the tutu, especially on Lily. we are getting so excited to see you, Luke and Lily. Will really miss Ramsey! love you all tons, Mom

LindsayB said...

so so so cute. alli needs another tutu i think. you may also be surprised to hear james needs a tutu as well so him and alli will quit fighting over the pink one.

SOPHIE BRIDGE said...

CUTEST PICTURES EVER!!!! i see you finally figured out the color enhancer thingy on your spiffy camera! nice photography, im sure it helps that you had somethign that adorable to photograph, but still lol

Julie Johnston said...

You are awesome Jacklyn! I think Lily is gonna love having you for a mom!

Angela Bridge said...

if it was "angela world" i would wear spandex and tutus that all... and i would love it!!
man i love spandex....man lily is cute!

quick question.... are you forcing lily into the tutus cause you were left in the dust on the hole "ballet" thing? i know deep down its you true passion