Sunday, May 17, 2009

just stuff

I accidentally posted these pics last night without writing on them. I was going to save it and come back later and finish but when I came back this morning here it was. A boring post, no captions no funny little comments from me just plain pictures. So here is my commentary...
This is Luke's wagon hahah did you catch that??

And here is my little "Handy Manny" when Ramsey's parents helped move us out here Grandpa had all the tools out and he let Luke help him put everything together and ever since then Luke has been a little tool man. But no fake tools for him, he prefers a real screw driver thank you very much.
Just Lily destroying my house...what else is new? Then the ever so cute little mommy feeding a bottle to her baby. That's all just a few little random pictures that hardcore Luke and Lily fans (Grandma and Grandpa's) might appreciate.

11 comments:

Susie said...

I love that Luke's Wagon is labelled and Lily climbing in (she looks huge) and of course Luke and a note pad. Do you make Lily's hairbows too cute. When she stops wearing them and Sadie gets some hair send em my way ok.

lynz said...

holy hannah! your little lily girl is getting soooo big! and i love the wagon :)

Brandon Bridge said...

Ok I've got to get my hands on those kids. Let's plan on seeing each other soon!? We'll be moving to Chattenooga the end of June probably....sound good then?

Jacklyn said...

haha
i didn't mean to post that I was going to save it and come back later and write on it...oh well

Just Rhonda said...

cute stuff.

LindsayB said...

and now i will comment as myself, not just rhonda. (we are at me moms today) cute stuff.

Woods said...

I must say I loved seeing Luke clutching a note pad and your cute chair in the background!! and Lily is so capable, babysitting before you know it

claudiabridge said...

love love love the pictures. I want to hold Lily right now!!!! Luke is so sweet too. Miss you all tons and hugs and kisses always. Mom and Grandma

whitney said...

I'm a Luke and Lily fan too.
Roman like the real tools too. Unfortunately they do more damage than the plastic ones.

claudiabridge said...

like their own little chairs. and every picture is terrific. love, Grandma Claudia

Angela Bridge said...

i think i am going to get me some kids so i have something cute to put on my blog oh and jack LOVE THE WAGON