Happy Anniversary !!!
I really can not believe that we have been married for 7 years. My oh my how the time does fly. I feel like it was just yesterday that we were dating. I remember the first time you told me that you
LOVED me (and I hid my head under a blanket haha I'm sorry) I remember our trip to Utah that was sooo fun and it pretty much sealed the deal for us. I remember every Saturday you would go to Cardston to the Temple while I worked then you would stop by the Salon, always with a root beer slurpie. I remember coming home from work one day and finding my most favorite green heart pillow sitting on my bed waiting for me. I remember the Quilt you made me for Christmas, I remember you picking me up for our first date in the Cadillac. I remember you wanting to surprise me so you had Angela sneek into my room in the middle of the night and turn on a CD you made me and leave flowers by my bed. I remember when you finally had the ring stashed in your pocket and I knew it was there but had to pretend that I didn't. I remember alot about when we were dating and I LOVED it all. Mostly I Remember May 4th 2002 when we were married. I remember putting highlights in my bridesmaids hair at 10:00 at night the night before the wedding, I remember being so excited I couldn't sleep. I remember after we left the Temple driving home in the caddy (and almost going off the road...OOps) Such a fun Day Such fun times. I love you, and I love our life... Here's to Many Many More
17 comments:
Happy Anniversary you two love birds! I love the wedding pics, Jacklyn you're so cute. Love the new blog look too, bright and cheery!
Congrats!!! You guys still look the same as you did on your wedding day! How adorable...it's fun seeing those pictures! Hope you have a great Anniversary :)
So cute! happy anniversary. It's always fun to remember some of the first.
You guys still haven't aged yet!Cute pics!
awwww! happy anniversary edwards :) that was a cute little tribute!
And do you remember moving to La Grande just shortly after finding the most amazing couple, your first best friend in LG, and we were newly weds too and we just hit it off? Ahhhh, Happy Anniversary guys, if you were here we could drive out to Haynes and celebrate.
i am with kassidi i love the new blog look.
and stop stop stop you forgot the part where
he made me go under the covers while he adjusted the volume up and down trying to figure out the PERFECT volume so it (THE NEW MIX) would not wake you up.
so at 4:30 i got up placed the flowers where he wanted them, put the CD in at the volume that was PERFECT and then snuck off to bed.
and after all that it didn't work, woke up and came into m room to ask me who did it, i admitted and then you made me come into your bad while you read the back and listen to your favorite songs on it. might i add you were smiling like a little school girl the hole time! HAPPY #7 big sister oh and rama lama ding dong!!
I love that CAR! What a cool picture on your wedding day!
You guys look so young! I remember that day like it was yesterday... I talked to you today and didn't even say Happy Anna soo sorry. Happy Anniversary!
I just choked on my milk. 7 years?! For some reason I was thinking we were only on 6 years. Where have I been?
Happy Anniversary!
You too are so cute together!
I remember when you were dating too. Actually before you were dating and Ramsey would talk to me for hours about if you liked him and what he should do and he would analyze every little thing you did and if it meant you liked him or not. He was so head over heals for you!
What a cute and happy little couple you are! Congrats! I also love the new background, I only wish I had found it first. We still need to do a skype date, I am due any day now, so we will have to see.
7 years sheesh! congrats!! I also remember your wedding day like it was yesterday....how fun that we were both engaged at the same time!!
and WHAT exactly were you doing that made you almost drive off the road?!! i remem all that stuff too. good times. how was i not jealous of your romancing boyfriend while mine was like 'hi i rented a movie. wanna make out?'
so sorry I forgot to wish you a Happy Anniversary. no excuses from me. just slipped my mind!! cute wedding pictures. does seem like a short time ago. love you, Mom
That literally brought a tear to my eye. I sure miss our heart to heart chats.
Hey Jac! Love seeing your wedding picts. So beautiful! Congrats on 7 years! love lins
aww.. i still remember the magical day 7 yrs ago just like it was yesturday, a snow flurry the night before as we lay in the green room singing "Im gettin married in the morning" relating more to you than me, naturally. ANY WOOT i miss you tons kiss your kiddies chat with ramz for me. HAPPY ANNIVERSARY
Post a Comment