Monday, May 11, 2009


Scrubbing and cleaning can wait till tomorrow
for baby's grow up we learn to our sorrow
so settle down cobwebs
and dust go to sleep
I'm rocking my baby, and babies don't keep



My mom had this poem on the wall while I was growing up and I always loved it. That is all I really want to say for Mother's day. I am so grateful to have a Mom who lived by this, and I hope that I can always do the same.
I LOVE being a mom more than anything!
I love you Mom
And I love my mother in law. I couldn't ask for anything more!

2 comments:

claudiabridge said...

thanks so much for the ultimate compliment comments Jacklyn. There was never a moment that I wasn't truly happy to be home with all of you around me - even though at times it was a bit challenging!! you are a wonderful mother and I love you so much. Mom

Angela Bridge said...

ok well i'm crying...
there she (jacklyn) goes again.. OUT SHINING me....
i love you to mom i really do!
man we were so lucky to have a stay at home mom!!
LOVE LOVE LOVE