Sunday, February 14, 2010

Snowy Fun

Shut down the city
it SNOWED!!!

I always have to laugh when the entire city shuts down just because it snows. When I was a kid we would pray for a snow day and very very seldom did we ever get one. Forty below plus windchill...bring it on. Bundle up the kids and off they go to school!!

I have to say that we had quite a fun little time playing in the snow, it made me feel like we were home in Canada freezing our butts off. I loved it!



And no I do not recomment doing a snow angel in jeans...Freezing!!!

3 comments:

melissa said...

Oooooh! Fun!! Um...I clearly remember it being 30 second frostbite in Canada and we STILL had to go to school. Please!

claudiabridge said...

so love the snow angels!! the rosy cheeks and the family togetherness!! sweet as the frosting on the Valentine cookies!

claudiabridge said...

jack, I just looked over the recipes on the side and they look so yummy. have you tried any of them? the cilantro, pineapple, lime rice sounds divine! Peter played a great game today, beat Cardston in a nail biter by 2 points he got 5 / 3 pointers. you'd have been proud!! your Dad and Peter both enjoyed listening to Luke sing Latter Day Prophets!!