Sunday, February 14, 2010
Luke boy
I can get Lily to sing all day (or maybe I should say that I can never get her to stop singing all day) but Luke on the other hand is a little more reserved, but every once in a while he finds a primary song he loves and this just happens to be his favorite for the time being.
ps. Lily was sick that day, she is not usually the mute in the corner haha
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


11 comments:
Awesome! Luke, Matthew and I were very impressed.
Oh my heck! That is beyond tremendous!!!! You should get him to sing it for a talk or something. What a super smart smartie! When Logan saw it he said, "I can't even do that!" True story!
That's amazing. Seriously that has got to be the hardest primary song out there.
Um, I'll just hid in the corner as I bribe my kid to stay in primary and he still doesn't know all the words to Jesus wants me for a Sunbeam.
Luke is awesome!
Wow! You and Ramsey make smart kiddos. I'm glad you captured that! I love how he says "again" at the end!
nice work luke! but the mute in the corner is pretty much cracking me up!
That is amazing! I love it!!!
Good boy Lukey! His little voice is adorable I love it!
Sooo cute! I don't think I even know that song!
your video was not available so hopefully later. so fun the Valentine parties!! you've only just begun - so happy I must have had 30 of them!!! thanks Jack
love, love, love the video. congrats Luke. I hope you keep singing that song. you are so smart too... love from Grandma and Grandpa
Post a Comment