Sunday, January 31, 2010

K fine

Fine Lily I will stop treating you like my own personal human paper doll

I will only dress you up and make you get your picture taken when you look really extra specially CUTE...

Unfortunately for you (lucky for me) that is most of the time!

Sorry kid, it's just too much fun!

11 comments:

Schows said...

Oh the darling Lily and Lola have common hardships. haha The poor dears. Too bad for them they're just too dang cute!
I also loved the (lock em in the seller post) That happens too me all too often. I'll think "What in the word Lola?" When every small inconvenience induces barrels of tears and then it hits me ... I haven't fed the dear since breakfast!!!

Elise and Rich said...

She is waaay too cute. I love that you love having a girl as much as I would. By the way, nice pillows, where did you get them?

Arrington's said...

She makes the perfect paper doll I would have to say! I love it she's perfect!

Anonymous said...

Of course I have to have you on my blog list, or I'd miss pictures that you post of your adorable kids!! Haha

And also, you are funny just like Angela.

Brandon Bridge said...

That dress is so cute. What a little dollie! We miss you Lily girl!

claudiabridge said...

YOU ARE RIGHT - she is exceptionally cute!! thanks for the pictures. love them and Lily girl..

LindsayB said...

yay for girls! except that james is more of a girl in the dress up game than alli most days.

LindsayB said...

ps he's wearing a swimsuit right now and made his own hot tub on the couch. which is a change from allthe jerseys. so he's not like the cute dress up fun

Woods said...

I love it. how fun to dress up your darling little mini!

melissa said...

hahaha! Love it. Duh...that's why we have girls! Still waiting for my sis in law to have a girl so I can dress her up!!

Nate, Brittney and Ryan said...

Jacklyn, I love you! Every time I read your blog you make me laugh...