Monday, January 4, 2010

Rumor has it...

That this little Lady is 2

As you can tell she is very excited about it!





Right now Lily

- Will only answer you if you call her "Baby" she says no I'n not a little girl mommy I'n a baby. The other night in her prayers I said "bless Lily that she can be a good girl" she cut me off and said "no mommy a baby"

-The only thing she wanted for her birthday was a pink cake and a pink sucker

- She is absolutely a little mini Angela (my little sis) Ramsey has always said it is so true. Aka a bit of a spaz mataz!

- She never stops yamering, she talks to herself she talks to you she talks on the phone.

-Anything and everything is a cell phone. The other day she was carrying around a little picture of Jesus and she held it up to her ear and said "oh hi Jesus...oh your so funny"

- She loves Anything Princess anything baby and anything pink. She also makes me anything I want to eat in her little kitchen.

- I hate to say it but she thinks any sort of "potty" humor is hilarious. Bum is her favorite word, and if you want to get her howling just say poop. Also any sort of "sound" and she'll crack up saying " hahahah Stinker Buuuum"

-She is soo stinkin fun and most days I just can't get enough of her'


Happy Birthday Lily Girl

15 comments:

Linsy said...

Tooo cute!!!!

Marissa said...

Happy Birthday Lily! She is seriously so darling. Love the cake and the #2!

Elise and Rich said...

No, it can be! Our babies are 2, (well mine soon). I feel so sad to not know her like I want to. She is so georgeous Jacklyn, Lily will you marry Ryder? Happy Day Lily Girl, we love you even though you dont know your Husband yet!!

Jaime said...

She is so cute, and she sounds like she is talking so well, I am jealous!
Christmas looked great for you too, hope all is well you guys!

Brandon Bridge said...

Happy Birthday sweet girl! She is adorable. I can't believe she's 2! What a little doll!

Susie said...

I"m dying at her adorable haircut. It's crazy to think the attitude and personality even at 2. I love that you can't get enough of her on most days, so true keepin it real

Lora said...

So sad we missed it! It is so weird to me that she is anything but two! She has always been a little grown up kid to me. Stinking cute cake! Oh and the curlers from the other post, DARLING! What a stylist you are!

claudiabridge said...

the Birthday pics are so cute!!! your Dad said it makes him so homesick to look at them because they are so cute... thanks for them. love the cakes and the #2!! adorable!!

lynz said...

hehe - she is sooo cute! she sounds like so much fun and quite the entertainer :) love the last poser pic of your cute little 2 year old! happy bday lily!

Kyle said...

WHAT A CUTE LITTLE "BABY"! SHE SOUNDS LIKE A RIOT, I LOVE IT.

Melissa said...

Could she be any cuter....i think not! I love the sparkly cakes, i want one for my birthday! And i'm glad someone else's kid thinks potty talk is the funniest thing ever. Her and Brody would get along just fine.

Joy said...

i love it! Lilly is so cute and has such an adorable personality!

Arrington's said...

Cutest 2 year old girly I know!

Em and Tom said...

Happy Birthday Lily Girl!!! I am dying over her posed little shot with the darling boots! TOOOOOO cute!

LindsayB said...

this cannnot be happening! the little gal is growing up without me. i need her. i can't even stand it.