Sunday, January 24, 2010

Redemption

I showed Ramsey this oldie and asked him if was better than the last one, he just smiled.


And if your wondering, my mom got a thing that converts all of our old slides into digital, so she keeps sending me blasts from the past.

Thanks Mom I love this one, I've never even seen it before.
I Love You, now how about a visit??

ps. And Mom, if you happen to come across any pictures of my haircut in grade 9...just go ahead and delete them, THANKS...the wounds are still to fresh

pps. I seriously died laughing at all the comments people left me concerning my ugly duckling-ness. I now challenge someone to beat that picture with one of their own...come on people be brave!!!

And yes everyone in my family at one point had the gigantor glasses, in case you were wondering

9 comments:

Em and Tom said...

I think you are redeemed and mom is exposed in this one! Love the pics keep them coming sis!

lynz said...

oh stay tuned to my blog - i got a gooder!

whitney said...

So cute!
Okay, gotta look for my ugly and awkward pictures. Really I could take one of what my nice bedhead looks like right now...

claudiabridge said...

love ya more now than then - if you can imagine!!!

Just Rhonda said...

:) pretty funny old pics of you. I have some pretty classic ones myself!

Brandon Bridge said...

Wow you and Lily are clones. Love the pictures! Keep them coming!

Arrington's said...

Ah so presh

Woods said...

so cute. we need a phone date real soon like right now even.

Joy said...

so cute! i see a lot of Luke and Lilly in you as a kid. I thought they looked more like Ramsey, but I guess not!