Thursday, January 14, 2010

Good Morning

Here is my little Sleeping Beauty

Fresh out of bed...must have been a good sleep


And here is the same little lady after her mother got a hold of her...

Will someone remind her when she's older that she is lucky to have me???
That would be much appreciated
Thanks

10 comments:

Lora said...

Haha! I love bed head! How the heck do you get her to sit still that long?! AMAZING!

LindsayB said...

oh lily you are so lucky! poor little alli looks like the morning do day in day out because her mom can't braid.

lynz said...

wow - talk about a total makeover! french braids will never be out of style - so stinkin cute :)

Susie said...

i secretly wish you had Sadie to work with... ughh never mind you would probably make over my baldy kids in a heartbeat.

claudiabridge said...

I will remind her every time I see her, and in letters, and on your blog and on the phone!!!! she is so sweet and she is very blessed to have you as her mother!! I love you.

Sharae said...

She is so adorable and I LOVE those braids on her. She is so lucky to have you....and I bet she wont have to be reminded. You are such a great mom!

Em and Tom said...

Braids! I love them, stay atrong darling. Hey you have to check out my friend Melissa's Blog you would die what she is thinking of doing to her daughters hair.
p.s. Love that dress!

Em and Tom said...

Hey... shouldn't you be thanking me that you can do braids?

claudiabridge said...

adore the new title on your front page. miss you all!!

Woods said...

I'm loving your new blog look. I'm ready for something new myself. And I love Lily's braids. I just got Grace's hair in braids and it was a big day for us. They are lame compared to Lily's though. AND I'm only dying to hear if you guys are coming to visit?? I almost didn't want to ask because I figured that since you haven't said anything that probably means no???And I didn't want to be depressed about it..come please come!!!! we're so close to dc so you can catch up on all your american his-tor-y!!!! : )