Yah I get to be their mom, I get to spend my days with their sweet smiling faces?
Are you jealous?
The other day I fell asleep on the couch for literally 5 minutes or less and I know it wasn't longer cause a movie was on that I know by heart and I knew the part I fell asleep in...Anyway. I wake up and hear Luke and Lily talking so I look up and they are both covered in Marker. Really not a big deal I mean come on their washable and what kid doesn't do that sort or thing? So I jump up pick up Lily and take her straight up to the bath.
They colored me!
I mean honestly what little kid thinks "Ha ha Mom's asleep let's color her foot she'll never know"
Shouldn't there be some sort of fear of Mom automatically installed in kids. Cause my kids didn't get any of it. It's like Lord of the Flies around here and I fear that I'm not the leader of the "Tribe"
Well I guess I can look on the bright side, at least they didn't cut my hair or something like that.
And though I guess I don't technically know which one of my little darlings it was... I'm thinking that it screams of Lily...


10 comments:
Love your posts!!! Where did you find the code to make your blog a full page wide? I found how to make three columns. Looks Great Girl!
PS. so funny what your kids did to your foot.
I think your kids are copying my kids... or read the same manual in heaven. Remember the photos of my kids with marker all over them... remember the photo of Trista with serious bed head? Check out my blog if your forgot...
This is CUTE! I haven't had that happen in my neck of theh woods, but I can realate to the "Lord of the Flies" reference!
Too funny! You must have been out of it for those 5 minutes.
I love that they got you and you didn't even feel it, you must of really needed that 5 minute nap. I'm also glad someone else's kids colored themselves, at least yours used washable markers...not sharpies!
That's hilarious. How did you not wake up when they were touching your foot? That one is definitely worth writing down. You've got cute kids!
would my little grandchildren do something like that!!! you had better hide the scissors! glad you are enjoying the pics from the past. time flies on wings of lightning, enjoy the storm!!
so funny! You must have crashed hard!
hahahaha! Oh my gosh, that's so funny.
Jacko i don't know what these people are going on about? how would you feel it?? i wouldn't wake up if someone was coating toothpaste on my face let alone a little marker on the foot haha could this ability to sleep through anything come from growing up sleeping in the bridge house? anyways this post kills me particularly the finishing pic of Lily hahaha
Post a Comment