Thursday, April 2, 2009

Baby Henry

I just had to write a quick post to let you all know that Emily had her baby this morning at 5:30. His name is Henry Timothy Perry, for those of you who know Em already know that this is a very special baby. Henry has Spina Bifida and has to have surgery today on his spine. I believe in the power of prayer and I just wanted to ask you all to remember The Perry family (especially Henry) in your prayers today. Emily and Tom have been through alot emotionally since they found out about Henry's condition and now that he is born they are going through another wave of emotion. Every mom needs to hold their baby after they are born but not all of them get to. Emily told me that she got to touch his face and that he looked Like Logan and Jameson, his legs were also moving so that is good but there is still alot of unknown. Then he was wisked off to the NICU and she hasn't got to see him again. I am so proud of Em and Tom and the perspective they have had through all of this, I can't imagine anything harder to go through. I was talking to Emily Yesterday and we were talking about a miracle that could happen and she said "yah I am always hopeful but right now I just feel like Henry is a Miracle, Just the fact that he is a fighter and that he is going to be a part of our family."

I'm sorry if this is all scatter brained but I can hardly see the key board through my tears. I'll update more later but for now just please remember mi sis in your prayers. We all love Em and she really needs it!

11 comments:

LindsayB said...

i can hardly read the words through my tears. i'm thinking and praying for them.

Schows said...

I can't imagine. They are so amazing, My Mom read me their Christmas card over the phone back in January and I think about it all the time. They're in our prayers.

Kristin Ross said...

I had no idea. I'll be thinking and praying for them too.

whitney said...

Keep the updates coming. I am constantly thinking of her and always praying.

Elise and Rich said...

I put their names in the temple when I went, I just know our Heavenly Father is looking after them and everything will work out. He has a special plan for little Henry and he is lucky to have such loving parents and family to help him on his journey. My prayers are also with you......

Susie said...

Emily is amazing! She is such a good mom. Our prayers our with her and Tom and family. I love Henry already, what a fighter. thanks for posting

Brandon Bridge said...

Thanks for updating, I've been waiting to hear all day.

Jaymie said...

BIG hugs to the Perry family. Thanks for the update. I will keep baby Henry & the family in my thoughts and prayers.

Hugs,
Jaymie

Betsy said...

Thanks for posting Jacklyn! They've been in my prayers all day since I talked to Grandma and Grandpa, and I put their names on the prayer roll too. I wish I could give Emily a hug across the miles. Love her!

Brittany said...

oh...I can't hardly read or stop the tears!! Yeah for new baby Henry, they are always in my thoughts and prayers. During a tough time in the hospital with JD a nurse came in and said "he's going to bless those socks right off of ya!" I know that Emily, Tom and Baby Henry will be blessed...he already is by being born into such a loving and wonderful family!! send them my love!

Angela Bridge said...

i cant stop the tears i love how close we are, when i talked to em today she sounded good, she is so strong. her and tom are amazing i pray for them all the time!! Love you thanx for the post sister!