Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Who know's the secret??

Does anyone know the Secret to getting both of your kids to look at the camera at the same time?? If you do please enlighten me. I try and I try to get a cute pic of these two little kiddies together but I can never quite get it. One of them either looks away or walks away right as I snap it. I honestly don't have a picture where both of them are looking cute (you know frame worthy) smiling and looking at the camera.
I have lot's of individual ones



But see there you go. Come on Lily girl just please look up...PLEASE

So anyway here are a few of my attempts, I guess it is what it is. And no I have absolutely no idea how you people with several kids do it???? you must be magic




And no we don't make them share a crib, Ramz just put them in there one night and I thought it was sweet!

8 comments:

lynz said...

i think that crib picture is one of the cutest pictures i've ever seen! i have no good advice on the making them look thing though :) just remember that they are just as cute even though they might not be looking in your direction i guess!

whitney said...

Let me know when you figure it out!

whitney said...

Your kids are cute enough it doesn't matter anyway.

Thanks for the comment. It's nice to know people care.
Love you.

Brandon Bridge said...

Jacklyn I'm dying over these pictures. I cannot wait to see you guys this summer. Did I tell you that the 2nd half of the summer we'll be in Chattenooga Tennessee? I guess probably not, because we just found out, but that's much closer to you! So we'll have to fly Jade out then!

Lora said...

I have never seen Luke hair short. He's handsome.

LindsayB said...

just keep taking more and more and more and more pics and maybe one time they'll both be looking. but they are so cute they don't need to look anyway. (there is said i nice comment! that's what i would have said anyway, i'm not making it up either.) i should also mention that you are either still looking good or keep getting these great camera angles.

SOPHIE BRIDGE said...

Jack i forgot the duke with short hair!!! i also love the banana pic especially but i am dying over them all!!!! ADORABLE

Stephanie said...

Jack, seriously, your kids are so cute!!