Just a little update for those of you who were wondering about little Henry. Well he actually had his surgery today not yesterday so I was waiting to post once I had some news, and yaaay it all went well! Emily would only talk to me for about 5 seconds cause she was going to see him but she said it went well. So on behalf of Emily and Tom Thank you for all your thoughts and prayers. This particular hurdle is crossed but there is still a long road so keep those prayers coming I know that they work!!
I am also trying to get some pics to put up but we will have to be patient grrrr
Thanks again
Jacklyn
Friday, April 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
yay!!! i know that it's only one hurdle, but it's over and it was jumped successfully :) they are in our thoughts and prayers here, and keep the updates coming!
Post a Comment