Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Never to OLD...

To wear a Jimi Hendrix shirt right??? Well for my man it isn't

Happy Birthday Rams WE LOVE YOU

Mike, Shan and Fam were here to celebrate the big 29 with us and what was on the menu you may ask?? Angel food cake, PLAIN Angel food cake that's all he wanted, no delicious whipped cream and strawberries for Ramsey... just a big ol piece of dry cake. So being the good wife that I am I drove myself to Wally world and got him his very own cake (I got topping for the rest of us) So I hope you had a good B-day. (next year I really hope that I don't have to slave all day over your dessert again)

4 comments:

LindsayB said...

that's derek's fav cake too, but he does request the topping. this rams guy gets weirder and weirder every time...

Brandon Bridge said...

Happy Birthday! Tell Ramsey we love the shirt too by the way. Sometimes him and Brandon are WAY to much alike!

claudiabridge said...

so so sorry we forgot to wish you a Happy Happy Birthday Ramsey. Glad you had fam there with you. I will have to make it up to you some day. my thoughts were some place else and I didn't put it on this year's calendar. will next year. happy 29. love, Claudia and family
love the new blog and all of the pictures. thanks Jacklyn - next year give me a heads up about Birthdays! I'm a lot older than you are. love, Mom

SOPHIE BRIDGE said...

JAck cute pics! the family one of youguys with luke eating the cake is sooo cute of you! tell RAmz i thought of him on his birthday but i was in REd Deer and was unable to call! im sure he's real crushed haha