Monday, March 2, 2009

We Heart Sophie



Mike and Shannon went on a week long CES retreat so they decided to fly my little sis Sophie out to their house in Ontario to babysit. Well when I heard about it I packed up my kids and decided that 8 hours alone in a car was nothing if we got to see our Sophie!!! So we went to Ontario and crashed the party. The drive there was kind of crazy cause there was so much construction in Detroit that I kind of got lost (and seriously who wants to get lost in Detroit, scary) but we made it through and the drive home was a breeze.






These are pics of a kids museum we went to, Sophie and Luke got a job at McDonalds for the day.


And the only pic I got of the 2 of us was snapped by me and we were el grubbo but whatever.Soph we miss you so much already and are anxiously awaiting your trip out to Lexington!! sooner than later right??

7 comments:

LindsayB said...

what a fun trip. and i love that even though your only pic was el grubbo you still put it up, because it's still el cuteo.

Elise and Rich said...

Jacklyn, Spohie is so beautiful and all grown up, you all are so pretty. That sounds like a blast, kudos for the 8 hour trip alone with kids, yikes.

claudiabridge said...

thanks for the Sophie photos and love the Kentucky grandchildren. Clair is looking so grown up!!! we miss you all. any sister picture is worth taking and so glad you did. love, Mom and Grandma C.

Brittany said...

I heart Sophie too..I always love reading your moms comments too, she is so sweet. How fun of you to drive all of that way.

Arrington's said...

Good times had by all I see...wish I was there

Angela Bridge said...

love you both and miss you both..i also miss that luther shirt JACKLYN ...you better keep that in a hope chest till i get back to that side of the world!

SOPHIE BRIDGE said...

ok jack this whole leaving a comment thing is way more complex than it might appear to someone who is not up with the system. i had to go through a long and straining process of making some form of google blogger account, now that i am a legit member with my own password and everything i guess im allowed to comment.