Thursday, March 5, 2009

Na Na Na...

Luke really loves the song "Hey Jude" (what can I say look who is dad is) he knows most of the words and sings them quite often. Well the other day I was in the kitchen and I overheard him singing the chorus a little bit differently than usual. When it came time for the "na na na , na na na na part he replaced it with "Naaaaa na na-Crackers and Cheese!! I guess he was trying to tell me something, he could have just asked for a snack.
I just crave this kid!!!

3 comments:

claudiabridge said...

I'll have some of those crackers and cheese. I love Luke too. See the importance of music in the home!!!! He may become a song writer!!! love, Grandma Claudia and Mom

Anonymous said...

Hey I found your blog!Glad I did, Fun to read your stuff. I feel like we're old friends now! :)

Brandon Bridge said...

That is so cute. Good song too.