Monday, January 12, 2009

She's still a baby!

As much as I don't want to admit it my baby has turned one! I seriously can't believe it. This past year has gone by so fast I honestly feel like I just had her. She was such an Angel baby and now she is pure fun! Ramsey calls her Angela because he says that she acts exactly like Ang. No offense Ang but it's usually because she is slightly Crazy! She tries so hard to keep up with Luke, She loves to follow him upstairs and when I call after them she seriously can't move her feet fast enough or squeal loud enough to show her excitement, she loves it when I catch them. Her favorite past time these days is playing in the toilet (gross I know) the real low point was when I caught her dipping a q-tip in the toilet and then sucking on it. I hate to admit it but I think she got the q-tip out of the garbage ahhhhhh. I always get a little bit overly sentimental when I realize that I can't just get in my car and come home for a visit but Kentucky is beautiful and we would love visitors hint hint g-ma and g-pa's.
We were at Mike and Shannon's house for her b-day so that was fun. Kind of uneventful because let's face it she had no clue but at least she got to shove icing in her face! (she really didn't like it)


This picture she was about 5 months old! such a cutie

12 comments:

Melissa said...

what a darling cake you made, it's perfect for little lilly!

claudiabridge said...

so sweet. i can't believe that she is one either. thanks for the pic's and we miss you all so much.... love Mom and Dad and family

melissa said...

haha! Q-tip...toilet...mmmmm. That made me laugh, but yes...gross. Oh the things kids do. In my case, nephews and my friends' kids, but whatevs. What an adorable cake too!

Sara said...

She is such a little dollie! Happy Birthday Lily!

Sara said...

Whoops, that comment above is from Kassidi!

Arrington's said...

She is so beyond perfect! I love Luke with his notebook in the family picture. Her giant cake was adorable how many cake mixes was that!?!

Susie said...

uhh wasn't she just sleeping through our last GNO? what happened? That cake rocks! And as if you haven't heard it a gazillion times i'm sure Lukes eyelashes are insane as in Beautiful. Ahh lily shes all grown up & way too cute. Is it possible she looks older than Sadie to me or am i just pretending Sadie is still a baby?

Woods said...

Lily is so stinkin cute! I want to play with her...when are we getting together???

LindsayB said...

ya big mush of a mom. that cake is awesome. and can i have a mini # cake of my own for my next birthday? luke, just taking notes to remember the occasion.

Rhonda said...

What a great mom, creating the cake, helping her look so cute all the time. One....hard to believe. I guess we best get out there to see you all. We love you and miss you tons. Jacklyn you look hot.....such a cute family.
Love Rhonda

Elise and Rich said...

Happy Birthday to Lilly,
you're so sweet and silly!(q-tip in the toilet,,ahhhh)
Jacklyn, what happened this last year? I swear it was over in a blink. Miss you,

Elise and Rich said...

I mean Lily, oops.