In Kentucky if it snows 2 inches all the schools close and there are weather and storm warnings everywhere!!! It is so funny to me cause hello Canadian winters, we are used to it. So it was fun to be at Mike and Shannon's house in Ontario because there was no shortage of snow!
We had fun playing in the snow! and while Jacob was doing nose dives into a snow bank Luke was having fun shoveling the walks, I tell you he is the funniest kid.
It wasn't all that cold out so Mike dressed accordingly haha It may also be because he was shoveling for like 2 hours!
Oh such cute cousins!Well we were glad to have some fun in the snow while we were there cause we came home to Jacket weather. We'll have to see if it last's though I hear January can get quite cold here...we'll see.


4 comments:
everyone of the pictures are so sweet. i want copies. jacklyn, hint, hint. please. love, Mom
Now that was a good time. Next time we'll be all productive and what have you...NOT. Can't wait till the next get together.--Mike
Well Jacklyn you did it again....I love the blog...helps me see what i am missing. I am so glad you had a good Christmas...we missed you. The kids are getting so big, I must plan a trip to come and see you. Thanks again for helping us to stay connected.
Love Russ and Rhonda
It looks like you had a great time!!! I'm so glad!
Luke and his notebook fettish reminds me of my Luke so much!
Post a Comment