On Laundry...
My poor kids...no clothes on their backs. Poor little Luke had to resort to wearing a pair of Lily's 12 month jeans. Could I start a new trend?? Boy capri's...Anyone? Ok he's cute but maybe not that cute. He is pretty cute all naked sitting in Lily's high chair though.

Does anyone else ever have these days? Messy house, unbathed kids, unbathed you, Un vaccumed floors...

But a whole lot of jumping on the bed!!
I do and i love it! not everyday, but occasionally I think it's good for you to have a play day... And your kids will love it
7 comments:
If it makes you feel any better "most" of us mom's are rowing the same darn boat. I'm behind all the time and frankly I have pajama day several days a week. There I said it! Phew!
I have to make a conscience effort NOT to clean OR do laundry for my kids sake so they can have such days...what I'm serious!?! Although when your as cute as the Edward kids who needs clothes, they're just a destraction in my opinion!
so very true about the play days. I hope you remember a few. love, Mom thanks for being such a great one yourself!!!!! give those beautiful children a hug and kisses from me.
I only have 1 pair of jeans that fit me nicely so frankly most days are filled sith pjs and lounging and when I wake up the next morning the laundry and everything else is still there. I think you're right and we need to take some more days just to let our kids be kids and enjoy them.
Ok, I was going to write something funny...but I can't stop laughing at what Jade wrote. How did she get so funny anyways? Luke is so cute, and how is Lily getting so big?! Sheesh. I must confess it is a miracle if I'm bathed before 4pm. I don't know how this continually happens day in day out!
FUNNY! i think jade is lamo! like mother like daughter.....except for me of course. Jacklyn, i am with you 100%. You need to get here so Beckham and Lily can play. Your kids are to dang cute.
Jacklyn, I knew you were serious, haha I replied underneath your comment. But Definately, Louisville is in our top three for sure. I've thought this through before. Oh my gosh I can't stand how fun that would be!! I get so nervous sometimes, thinking about moving somewhere completely random all on my own. You and Jess amaze me. Oh and we apply this spring. May fifteenth!
and lazy days.... oh yes
Kassidi I know exactly what you mean about finding the day creeping by unshowered.
Post a Comment