A couple days after the party Jess came over again to hang out and she told us of a conversation that Layla, Grace and Lily had when they were playing at the party. When Jess was driving home Grace said
"Mom guess what that girl Lily said"
Lily to Layla and Grace: "You guys, I'm in charge"
Layla: "Actually Lily it's my house so I'm in charge"
Lily: "No Layla I'm in charge"
Layla: "No Lily"...you get the drift
Lily: "Layla LOOK into my EYES...I'M IN CHARGE"
Uh huh that's my girl, the youngest one of the bunch bossing them all around.
Then I was talking to her about not bossing Henry around and that even if he's doing something you know he's not suppose to do you can't get mad at him because your not the Mom and you need to come and get me or Emily. She sat and thought for a minute and said
"But mom I know how to talk and get mad like a Mom"
She is going to be so much help with the new Baby!
| What? Who doesn't like a big group shower? and go Logan the gangsta |
When we got home the blossoms were out and I had to snap a few pre church shots of Lily seen as the purple lasted only a few days


1 comment:
what beautiful pictures. love every one, thanks!!
Post a Comment