Who needs a fancy wave pool when your mom is so cool that she will buy you your very own blow up pool that is almost big enough to fit your big toe in.

So I'm just dumb and bought the first pool that I saw and got it home only to realize that it was meant for dolls, oh well my kids love it and they even ask me to get in with them, look at all that space to lounge in!

Oh well they love it. And then when we are done swimming we go into the pool house and Luke makes us all Naked peanut butter and jelly sandwiches. Ahh the life

I love summer!
ps, Mom (or whoever else cares) there are a bunch of new post's before lily's hair cut one, but I posted them out of order!!
11 comments:
i busted at the pool and then i scrolled to the naked sandwiches and busted harder than before. love it.
Brynlee was a bigger pool than that. Maybe we should switch. I love it!
That is hilarious!
The tiny pool is hilarious!!
HeHeHe! Jay just asked if your kids are ALWAYS naked!
ok i have really just had a whoot reading all of these, bring your white trash pool to canada and the kids can play with my barbies in it hahaa i love it. so long as it's followed by a pbj. luke style.
Reminds me of our LaGrande days in your backyard hahha
Reminds me of our LaGrande days in your backyard hahha
ha ha ha! Love it all!
love the pool... They will think the Raymond Public is tremendous!! I will have to have Luke make us all sandwiches here!!
Tyler and I died laughing at this! My fav is the pic of them lounging. Then we saw that pool in Target yesterday and laughed again! Thanks
Post a Comment