Sunday, June 13, 2010

Thunder

In April we went to Thunder over Louisville again. We went last year and now I think it will be a little family tradition. How could you resist thousands or people hanging out down by the river and having to pee in the most disgusting porta potties known to man?? Well we can't, and I think that all of the crazy/smelly/carnie people just add to the fun, don't you?

And yes Luke was there but for some reason he hated the air show, he thought the big fighter jets were too loud so he just chilled in the stroller the entire time.



The air show was really cool, all the latest military jets I think I would die if I flew in one of those things







Then of course there was the fireworks show, AMAZING, I can't even describe how insane it is. It's pitch black out and the fire works completely light up the sky. We were getting sprayed with Ash.









Anyway all in all a fun day. And yes I leave the place feeling so filthy that you need 80 showers to get clean again but whatever I'm sure we'll go next year!


And this was me in the van on the way up, I braided my hair and couldn't decide if it I liked it and Ramsey was no help so I took a pic of myself to see if it was any good. I also have a habit of checking myself out in people's sunglasses when I am talking to them. I just thought I'd expose my vanity, go ahead judge me hahaha

4 comments:

LindsayB said...

sunglasses, store windows, camera lenses...who doesn't check themselves out at every chance just to make sure. and it's cute.

Em and Tom said...

You also can't stop looking at yourself when we skype! I love it. Oh, and fun trip, wish I was there. I also got sentimental when I saw Lily in Lays coat. I loved that one!

Arrington's said...

Um I guess pretty cool but do they top the 1st of July works?!? NO. they do not. Luckily we will be home to capture the magic phew!

claudiabridge said...

fantastic fireworks - I remember times like that when I was little. neat tradition!!