It's just a shame that I don't know if he passed the last time or not cause his teacher never got me the sheet and I couldn't remember her name to have them find her so she could tell me. So he may or may not have passed but whatever, he had fun hahah
Sunday, June 13, 2010
Swim Graduate????
in February, March and April we did swim lessons with Luke, every Monday and Wednesday and he loved them.

This was his little buddy Logan that was in his class (they were in ell together 3 times) He always loves the last day of class when they get to go on the boat, Good job Luke!!
It's just a shame that I don't know if he passed the last time or not cause his teacher never got me the sheet and I couldn't remember her name to have them find her so she could tell me. So he may or may not have passed but whatever, he had fun hahah
It's just a shame that I don't know if he passed the last time or not cause his teacher never got me the sheet and I couldn't remember her name to have them find her so she could tell me. So he may or may not have passed but whatever, he had fun hahah
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Good stuff Luke! Maybe he tries to fail cause he likes the boat ride so much!
such fun pictures of your little son having swimming lessons!! sorry I can not seem to find any of his mother taking her lessons (ha ha).
Post a Comment