Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Here I go again!

I know that people are probably sick of hearing about our trip to Canada but hey My blog My rules!! I have so many fun pics and I have fun posting them sooooo read if you like, skim if you like or keep on blog stalking elsewhere!!

Luke and Lily's first plane ride! Louisville to Chicago to Vegas. we then got to spend 2 fun days at Jade, Matty's, Laken's and baby Track's house. We had so much fun but they were just getting used to the time zone change and they were a little crazy. So Jade had me up till 2 or 3 in the morning chatting and then the kids had me up at 5:30. Great way to kick off our month of no sleep!

Lily made up for lack of sleep wherever she could!



Could anything be cuter than this picture??? I absolutely love it. Sweet little Lily Claudia with her name sake Grandma Claudia. When Lily was born I kind of wanted to name her Lily Jane because my mom's middle name is Jane but Ramsey would not hear it. He said that my mom had had 9 kids and none of them had her name and she deserved it. I couldn't agree more and I'm glad we went for her first name instead. They have a special bond.

Just spending an afternoon in beautiful Waterton. I love Waterton and take every chance that I can to go there. Gotta have the classic pic in from of Cameron falls.

This particular day was a tad bit windy (imagine that) but we still had fun.


A little picnic in the camp kitchen and there you have it a classic day in Waterton.
I love taking my kids there because I think of it as such a huge part of my childhood and I loved it so now they can love it too. Next summer we will Hike, but we needed our dad for that one.

7 comments:

Elise and Rich said...

So fun of a summer! You know what is cool, we had a water slide at our fam. reunion, Camp Elkanah, just like that, a black tarp down a huge hill, with running water down it! So I can relate to how FUN that really is. I miss you a ton, come see my new house.

Lora said...

Enough already! We get it! You love Canada! LOL! Looks so fun and small townish! (That should totally be a word.) I love it! Its always fun to learn about where your friends come from.

LindsayB said...

i feel like i probably should have been at the bridge family day in waterton. it's actually kinda weird i wasn't frankly.

claudiabridge said...

absolutely love every word and picture in this blog. love every moment we spent together and miss you all tons. so sweet of you to have that picture of Lily Claudia and Grandma. so in love with all of you. on our way to Boise.

lynz said...

isn't it always windy in waterton?!? i feel the same way about that beautiful place, and blog away about your trip home! i love it and i love the pics too :) lily is so cute!

LINSY said...

Jack, Honestly - you can't get enough picts of these kids. They are sooooo cute! And its fun to see picts of Aunt Claudia, Sophia and Peter! Looks like such fun!

Arrington's said...

Again, looks like A LOT of fun blah blah blah..I'm not bitter what are you talking about?!!?