And we call it...
I absolutely love this picture. I love that Aunt Becky is so fun and creative with her sign making abilities, but I love the scenery in the background the most. The flat prairie of Southern Ab in the background with the tiny Canadian flag waving in the distance...ahhhh my heart
Rules of the Camp* No Make-up, and a hairbrush is Optional
(as demonstrated here by me and Sophie)
*No sneaking into town
*eat WAY too much at all times
*Sleep is for the weak!!
Luke enjoying a meal of chips and pop with grandma, yah I'm a good mom and my MoM is an even better Grandma!
Lily and Grandpa watching the Festivities Honestly the most fun I've had all summer was spent sliding down this hill. The picture's says it all. We had a BLAST
And yes we got injured at the bottom of the hill when we would all pile up onto each other, But so worth it!!
We will see you next Summer camp "Wannagoof&Eat&SleepAlot"


9 comments:
You have the COOLEST family ever!! Can i come next summer?
That looks like SOOOO much fun! Where do I sign up!?! Those make for the best memories :)
awww - so fun! love your swimming suit too :)
SO fun...i also want to be invited next year!
Will everyone stop talking about the Family Reunion I missed! Every time I think I'm over it that I wasn't there someone pulls out a whack load more pics and I get depressed all over again..cute pictures BTW
So worth it! My finger is still jammed from the first go down the hill. But truth be told, if the pain never goes away, I still won't regret it!
love the blog!!!!! so makes me want summer to stay longer and your family to be here!! Kentucky looks great too.pureandpensif!! thanks for the pics Jacklyn. love you all so much!! Mom and Dad
Love it!!! That slide looked awesome! Looks like you had a blast in Canada, just like I did!
well, since i wasn't invited to the bridge mix 09 i think i want to book that place for the baldry bash 10.
Post a Comment