




What could be more FUN?I am having some computer difficulties at the moment but soon I will have a month's worth of FUN pictures to blog about. CANADA oh how we love you, a month just was not enough. The cousins, the camping, the parade, the late nights...coming soon


12 comments:
Cute....Are these the ones noel took or did you take them?? Either way...totally cute!
That last picture is to die for...I see you got your camera?
fancy shmancy new camera?! i'm ready for a REAL post now, and a real chat for that matter.
Such cute pictures!
cupcake...
Oh I don't blame you, your kids really are just about the cutest things around! I love the new pictures....did you take them? Well hope everyone is doing great.
Jack, those picts are sooo flippin adorable. You have a great photographer! I think it helps that your kiddies are ADORABLE!!! hope you guys are doing great!
I forgot how cute those were I love them.
sooo send me your email and i'll email you some blogger headers... (and CUTE pics eh!)
what could be more cute. Can you do my family pics? You are good!
Cute cute cute pics!! Can't wait to see the ones from Canada!
Jacklyn, Asher said these are really fun pictures and I liked lots of them. And I'm glad that one of the pictures had me in it. Mia said Well that was a really fun parade and I liked Hazel. Thanks for the blog Jack, am so looking forward to the rest. LOve you tons and see you soon. Love, love all of the pictures.
Post a Comment