Tuesday, June 16, 2009

I would forget

I would completely forget this if I didn't write it down right now.

At the park

Luke: "Mom I want a big under puppy"
Mom: "huh"
Luke: "come on a big one"
Mom: "ohh an under dog, aka an under duck aka an "under puppy"

I love my kids!

7 comments:

Lora said...

Sorry I missed ya at the park today, we went to the Lake Herrington with Bryce's class. Super fun, but super hot.

Angela Bridge said...

oh duke boy you go right ahead and call it whet ever you want!
man i love that kid!

McCandless Co. said...

I always forget the cute little things they say if I don't write them down! He is so darling, and the park you are at looks so beautiful with the water.

Jaymie said...

oh that is toooo cute!!!!

Brandon Bridge said...

He is so sweet. We're so glad we got to see you guys!

Woods said...

love it. hey when are you going to canada? how long will you be there?

claudiabridge said...

love the Zoo pictures and the writing about having Grandparents around. see you soon.