Tuesday, June 16, 2009

We heart Grandparents




A few weeks ago Ramsey's parents came out to visit. Were we ever excited. If you know me well(which you probably do or you wouldn't be reading this) you know that I am a big time family girl. Then why you may ask do I live a million miles away from home?? Well that's just where life has taken us for the time being and it's all good but someday we will be closer...anyway. We LOVE LOVE visits from family, especially grandparents.

.

The first day they were here we headed out to Cincinnati to go to the zoo. Our family is such a zoo family, but our kids love it. So off we went, it is a really good zoo and it was just fun to hang out all together. I always get jealous when I am at the park with my kids and I hear a mom say "go and see grandma" or something like that, so it was fun to be the one who got to say "your being a devil child, go see your Grandpa".



How I love a good day out with the family!
Me,Grandma and the kids took a train ride. I took the picture so you can't really tell that we are on a train, but the kids LOVED it.





All in all it was a FunFUn day. After the Zoo we went to Ramsey's equivalent to Disney land. it was called Jungle Jim's. It was an International food market with absolutely ANYTHING you would ever want. It was as big as a Wal-mart, and the reason I say it was like Disneyland is because I have never seen Rams more excited. If you know Rams you know he LOVES grocery shopping. His eyes were huge, and he had so much fun putting random things in the cart. This place was crazy, it had 1600 different types of Hot Sauce, yah crazy. But unfortunately no pictures, maybe next time...cause there will be a next time!! That was it for the first day, we Love Grandparents!!!
I think we wore our kids out, what do you think??

3 comments:

Arrington's said...

You sure have fun in-laws Lucky Girl. Tell Russ and Rhonda hi from the Arringtons.

Anonymous said...

I've been dying to go to Jungle Jim's. What a fun time you had!! Only a few days until you're with your family! Yay for you!

Brandon Bridge said...

Cute cute pictures!