Monday, April 6, 2009

Introducing Little Mr. Henry

Well here is the little man himself. I don't know about any of you but I just want to eat those cheeks! I could absolutely DIE how badly I wish I was in Boise right now, but for now at least we get these pics. My mom is staying with Em and Tom for the entire month of April so that is awesome!


Here is Emily the proud Mama with her little guy (yaaay she get's to hold him) And she says that when things calm down a bit that she is going to start her own blog but until then I get these cute pics on my blog instead. ( I have been reading your comments to her and she loves them)

The Doc's just did some tests on Henry's brain and it looks like for the time being he does not have Hydrasephalus (no idea how to spell that??) but basically it means "water on the brain" which is a very common thing for him to get and they say it can still happen in the first 3 months. But for now if nothing changes he will get to go home on Wednesday!!! So we will hope and pray for the best! Thanks again for all your thoughts and prayers.

Logan, Jameson and Layla are also soo excited to meet their new little brother. They have been showing the kids pics of Henry and in one of them his hair was all spiked up because of all the cords and whatnot that have been attached to him. Well Tom said that Jay came down the stairs today with his hair all spiked up and said "Look Dad I look like Henry"

14 comments:

Betsy said...

He is pure heaven! So squishy! I love all his hair, and I think he looks so content. Congrats to Emily and Tom, and we'll keep praying for all of you. I'm so glad the surgery went well! Thanks Jacklyn for the great updates!

lynz said...

awwww! he is sooooo cute :) i love all that hair, and em looks great too. our fingers are crossed that wednesday is the day!

Susie said...

Oh man those chubby little cheeks are to die for. I love J-mans new do, he is so funny. I will believe Em's blog when I see it, can't wait. I love the way she tells stories and talks about her kids.

Brandon Bridge said...

He is SO cute. Wow those cheeks and chubby little arms. Congrats Emily and Tom...what a beautiful addition to a wonderful family!

Jaymie said...

Give Emily & Tom my best and Little Henry is sooo precious. Those chubby cheeks are the best. Too cute!!!!

Lyndsay said...

Hydrocephalus is how it's spelled and I hope all the best for that perfect little baby!!!

LindsayB said...

I'm in love with him! we're praying for the best. i sure do hope emily starts up a blog. can you imagine the random things she'll come up with?! i'm excited already. she's awesome.

Angela Bridge said...

OH MAN that baby is so cute i just want to eat its face!
i am going to call emily right now!!
THANX JACK-O

Woods said...

Oh he's heaven. I am so in love with his squishy cheeks! I agree with Bets, he looks so content. We're praying for the entire family!!

whitney said...

I can't believe how chubby those cheeks are! I love it!
Tell her we say hi and congrats, and we are thinking and praying for them all the time.
I'm so glad she gets to hold him finally!

LINSY said...

Oh my, he is soooo sweet! Tell Ems congrats from me! love lins

Arrington's said...

I am officially convinced that no matter how many children you had, they all would have an amazing head of hair! Seriously he is so perfect..wish I was there I'm dying to hold him. Track and Henry are BFF's I just know it.

Sharon Wales said...

My sister Amanda was born with "water on the brain". She had to have surgery as a baby and have a shunt put in, to drain the water. She's had problems with it every now and then, but other than that, had a total normal life.

Julie Johnston said...

Emily he looks delicious. I'm afraid that's the only way to describe him. I am thrilled that he is here and doing well. Prayers answered. We'll keep praying though. I miss you and love you tons. I'll try to join Adam for one of his boise trips so we can have pizza and visit again. Till then...take care o' you and that beautiful baby.