Saturday, November 1, 2008

Happy Halloween


Well here are some pictures of Halloween at our house. Luke and I carved this "Punkin" and it started out with lot's of teeth but i'm not such a skilled carver and they fell out.


This picture of Ramsey and Luke is actually a picture of Luke trick or treating hahaha. He had worn his Ninja costume all day and by six when it was time to go out he was sick of it and would not wear it anymore. So instead of trick or treating him and Ramz read Are you my mother (his favorite book) about nineteen times. I tried to make him go cause I thought oh he'll have fun, but really if your 3 year old doesn't want a bunch of candy why would you make him??? So we stayed home and had homemade pizza and handed out candy to all seven trick or treaters that came to our house!


We all got into the spirit at the Trunk or treat (last weekend) Ramsey didn't have a costume so at the last second he said "Oh I could wear the skeleten shirt" and I instantly said YES cause now that means it's a costume right? hahaha my cute husband bought that shirt for real and I about cried when he tried to wear it, but now I am glad to say it is officially a costume. Ahh that is so Ramsey.


Lily the little kitty. When I was making this Ramz said "what is she?" and when I said a kitty he asked why she had a tutu? and I guess I don't really know except I thought it would be cute!!

There are not many things I love more than homemade sugar cookies. And I make dang good ones (Claudia Recipe) and yes I sent ramsey out at 10:00 at night to find me halloween cookie cutters... All I had were santa's and gingerbread men





One more funny thing... When we went to the trunk or treat Luke kept calling his candy bag his purse hahahah. well I hope everybody had fun and I can't wait to see everyones pictures!!

15 comments:

Russ said...

Well it looks like Halloween was fun....loved the tutu....Ellie brought Elizabeth and she was a bee with a tutu...a girl thing. Dang cute is all this grandma can say. The cookies looked fabulous...and Luke looks please. I hope you got the Halloween package...better late than never. Oh how we miss you all
Love Grandma Rhonda and Sensei...
P.S.
Kisses and hugs for all. Thanks for doing the blog Jacklyn you are the BEST!!!!

Schows said...

Silly Ramsey, every good kitty needs a tutu! Jacklyn, your kids are adorable I loved both of they're costumes! Those cookies look so good!

Susie said...

Lily's costume is way too cute. You are awesome! making costumes, cookies and pumpkins. I love Luke & his pumpkin his hair is cute & so is he.

Brandon Bridge said...

First of all those cookies are making my mouth water, second of all I should have told you Haze was going to be a cat too so you could have made a her a WAY CUTE tutu (they look adorable by the way), and finally how is it you look so amazing? Didn't you just have a kid? I swear...it's almost been two years and I'm still struggling with the little poochy thing I call my stomach area! haha You guys look fantastic!

Lynsey said...

Your kids are so cute! I love the costumes. And thanks for the idea... My husband has a few shirts that would make great "costumes" as well!:)

Jacklyn said...

Hey Linsey can I have an invite to your blog??

Woods said...

haha I love this post. I laughed about the pumpkin...every time I carve a pumpkin I think, this year I am going to be so detailed....I don't know what happens but the outcome is the same every year...triangle eyes and nose and a huge smile with one tooth. ha. I love Lukes curly hair!! Lily is so darling I want to eat her. By the way how far away are you guys from Virginia??

whitney said...

Very cute kitty!
So funny that Luke didn't want to go trick or treating! Roman didn't last too long, he liked to hand out candy because he got to see more kids that way.

Elise and Rich said...

I used to have a friend named Jacklyn but where did she GO?? CALL ME!!!! Love ya Elise

melissa said...

haha! Fantastic post. I seriously laughed multiple times! I swear you have the cutest kids ever.

LindsayB said...

well well well, look at you making cookies and costumes and pumpkins...wait, i did that too, we're the same, what's new.
a ninja with a purse. was it pink? and rams and his shirt, hehehe.

Amelia said...

Jacklyn your family is so cute!! what a fun Halloween at your house.
You are so far away now :0( I'm glad that your all unpacked now. I hope that everything is great for ya!!

claudiabridge said...

thanks for the update on the blog of your Halloween adventures. loved every bit of them. love and miss you all tons!!!!!!!!!!!Mom and Grandma Claudia

Over The Tipsy Top Design said...

You kids are so cute and so is your blog. It's so exciting about Jade & Matt's baby boy.

ALL THE ROYCE'S said...

Jack heres that web site... www.brykinwear.etsy.com

Oh and by the way, your kids are too cute! And you look so good! Miss you!