So I was looking for some new recipe's the other day cause I was bored with my cooking and I found this great idea "HERE" super easy and bonus...Super FUN!!! I call it a PBJ (peanut butter and jelly)
All you need are these few ingredients.I just spread the peanut butter on one side of bread...spread Jam (any flavor) on the other piece of bread, put the 2 pieces together, and your done. Your only decision now is to leave the crust on or cut them off! Luke prefers them off...Enjoy!!!
(For anyone who is thinking "huh Jacklyn has lost it" I just thought I would make Lindsay laugh today...first person to walk on the moon, you always get me HAHAHA)


7 comments:
yup, it worked! i'm laughing!. while i was reading this i was like, this is 'classic jacklyn' she is so funny. i just knew it was going to be just for me.
you got me to laugh...and that is a feat in and of itself. So good...and I prefer the crust...but no ends
ha ha....ha so funny. i was like this is funny, is it supposed to be funny, is this an insider, is this funny only to some. oh well am laughing. and I forgot your last name was Edwards and keep thinking about this Edward vampire when i see your comment. Have you read the books its kinda popular I think i told you about them a while back. lucky you he he.
If you want to mix it up a little I found that a few marshmellows really adds a kick and also adds a little more nutrition I think..marshmellows are healthy right!?!
PS. I think a good rule for you and Lindsay to follow is if it's later then 2am and you two are the only one's that think it's REALLY funny...maybe you should hold off and get a second opinion, stuff like "first man on the moon" never would happen with rules like that....
It wasn't just for lindsay, I always see other people showcase their masterpieces on their blogs with a close up picture and I wanted to show what I've been making lately. What it's just in time for the holidays.
thanks for the recipe Jacklyn. you are a super Mom. PBJ's are brain food. love you, your Mother
haha - you got me too! that is more like my kind of masterpiece :)
Post a Comment