Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Life in Little Rock...so far

Just a few Random pics of what we've been up to since moving from LaGrande

Lily Girl finally has her own room...

But she prefers cruising all over the house,
usually trying to keep up with Luke!
Luke the Lucky boy who got to go to an Arkansas Razorbacks Football game with Ramsey. I reminded Ramsey like 5o times before they left to get someone to take a picture of them together... I guess i'm lucky that I got this one. Luke loved the game and I guess he was entertaining all the people around him with his dancing.


Just messing around


Miracle of Miracle!!

seriously I can NEVER get a picture of these two together, let alone such a cute one!!

8 comments:

Lily said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Hello

ALL THE ROYCE'S said...

SO CUTE! YOU GUYS HAVE LITTLE "MINY ME'S" ON YOUR HANDS! AND HOW FUN THAT LUKE ALREADY WENT TO A GAME!

OH AND BY THE WAY... WE WANT TO SEE PIC'S OF YOU AND RAMSEY TOO!

LindsayB said...

WHOOOHOOOOO! i'm so excited this is just so great that you are finally a blogger. now don't back out and only do one post a month. we gotta keep up! cute pictures. and your apartment looks nice.

and it's baldry, not baldrey ya loser.

Brandon Bridge said...

YAY! Jacklyn I love it! Now I finally get to keep up on how fast your darling little kiddies are growing! So sorry I still haven't added ya to our blog, I DON'T have your email address! Send it to kassidimarie@gmail.com! I'll add ya right away! We miss you!

Susie said...

alright love that your blogging even if it is all the way from little rock. Lily is growing up soo much. of course they didn't get a pic I guess you'll have to go next time.

claudiabridge said...

hi jack, do you have some halloween blog?

claudiabridge said...

going to see Jade's blog