Sunday, September 21, 2008
I'm glad everyone's looking out for me
I am laughing my head off right now, I am also glad that all my lovely friends are looking out for me. You see in my last post about going to the zoo I was actually talking about Luke having a meltdown at the zoo and how i could just hurry and leave if he went psycho because I wouldn't be trying to get my moneys worth by staying all day. Well a few of you thought I was having meltdowns and I was going to the Zoo as a day of therapy!!! Well I have to laugh because all though I wasn't talking about me...you must have been really in tune because I have to confess that I DO have the odd meltdown from time to time as well. But i try to be sneaky like Jessica and hide them. So anyway you don't have to worry about the crazy Lady roaming around the Little Rock zoo it's all good... Most of the time and the other times I just miss Raymond
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
hahaha!! I am laughing so hard right now! haha. that is too funny
CRAZY LADY!!!!
I love your Raymond comment.
Post a Comment