Thursday, September 18, 2008

Everyday

A DAY AT THE ZOO!!
The first week we got here Ramsey was trying to be nice (and distract me from the fact that I had no friends) so he bought me a year pass to the Zoo. So we've gone a few times and it's actually been nice because if I catch a wiff of a meltdown, I just pack it up and I don't worry about getting a day's worth. So lot's of days Luke will wake up saying "can we go see the monkeys?"

I did take Lily, she was just asleep in the stroller the entire time.



This is me attempting to get both my kids in a picture at the same time

We have this park we love to go to with an awesome lake you can walk around and then a playground at the end of the trail. Luke can see the park the entire lap around the lake so the whole time I can say "No stay in the stroller, see we're almost at the park." It usually works.

5 comments:

Brandon Bridge said...

Aren't zoos the best! Cute pics

ALL THE ROYCE'S said...

Don't have a MELTDOWN... It will get better, just give it time! At least you have a zoo- you never had that in LaGrande, or anything else for that matter!!! :)

Cute kiddo's!

Oh, and I'm still waiting for a pic of YOU! :0)

Woods said...

Yay you have a blog! Oh my I about had a meltdown for you! If it makes you feel any better, I've been here for 6mths and I still have little meltdowns..sometimes I just join in with my kids. They cry when they fall down and get hurt and I take the oppurtunity to join in because I miss our little small town and nice friendly people and happy, smiling, family faces! Wow. It felt good to get that out! Your kids are beautiful!

Melissa said...

Hey Jack, what cute kids you have. I love the pics. Check us out at 2littlemonsters.blogspot.com

claudiabridge said...

can hardly wait to get some pictures from Kentucky. We miss you all tons and love the blog. Keep it coming. Love, Mom and Grandma Claudia