Monday, May 7, 2012

Game changer

Holy cow I just figured out how to blog from my phone!!! Since I got this phone in October 90% of my pics are on it and I just haven't bothered to do anything with them. I had pretty much given up on blogging but this is a game changer, I think I might be back...we'll see, I still reserve the right to be a slacker! Let's start with this little Jem of Simon wearing Lily's headband isn't he the best!! Happy Monday!!!

5 comments:

whitney said...

Loving all the pictures!
How do I blog from my phone?

Susie said...

this is great, good call reserve the right.

LindsayB said...

i'm so mad at you right now. i can't believe you let simon get that big without me seeing him! he is so perfect!

kassidi bridge said...

YAY!! Loved going through each one of these posts and taking in every single picture! Love you guys!

angela said...

Glad to see you're back!!! I love that Simon is wearing Lily's headband. You can totally tell they are siblings! :)