Just a mash up of pics...I think I've found my blogging style SWEET
In the summer We went on a train ride on this old old train through Scenic Kentucky and during the ride there were actors who came around acting out a train robbery it even ended up with the train stopping next to a field because it had been hijacked. Out in the field was a real civil war re-enactment. They had fake guns that smoked when they shot them and everything. My kids thought it was great and Rams and I thought it was oh so Kentucky!!! Love it
No explanation needed I think my kids are cute when they sleep
And I think Ramsey is super hot in a bike helmet! They spent all summer on this bike. He would take them out for hours and they would sometimes go like 20+ miles. They LOVED it. (need to find a pic of Luke on it)
Nothing better...Baby bliss
Cute brothers
Lily and her best friend Ivy (isn't that cute like they are a little garden) I could do a whole post on them, so cute.
Lily dressed like a princess in her fort giving the stink eye...priceless
She seriously thinks she is so funny and will rarely pose normally
Sweet little Si spends a major portion of his life being loved on by Lily girl. Loved on, squished, mauled whatever she loves him and her baby talk is the funniest thing you have ever heard.
Kids in a tree stump...I'm nothing if not completely random
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
Welcome back! We've missed you. :) Where was that train ride you took? Seriously, you need to email that to me. It sounds like a lot of fun. Your kids are adorable and Simon is so stink in' cute!!!
I'm almost inspired to start blogging myself. Why I make it into Mount Everest I'll never know. Enjoyed the post thoroughly though! You're kids are so dang cute!
Ah so cute! Iove all the pics. Simon is still to die for. You should really look into blogging more often. I've decided to be better so join me. I need to see pics of those kids ona regular basis.
hahaha! The stink eye made me laugh out loud so hard!
Love all of the pics - such an amazing family!!!! hugs and kisses
Post a Comment