We are having another Boy!
I thought this from the start but Ramsey had me pretty convinced it was a girl. But all I can say is that I just need to trust myself that the only time in life I will crave a Jr. Bacon Cheeseburger from Wendy's EVERY single day of my first trimester is when I am preggers with a boy. It happened with Luke and it happened this time, sometimes at midnight (thanks Ramsey)
When we went to find out what the little dear was we left with disappointed kids because they thought that they were going to meet the new baby that day
. Also Lily has asked me everyday since then if the baby is coming out today.
We are so excited!!
And ps. we cannot think of a name, Ramsey keeps on saying Sven or Wayne...
Wednesday, February 16, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


16 comments:
great announcement. sweet the kids are so excited!! the name will come. we are excited for you too!! take care, Mom and Dad
yeah! congrats! can't wait to meet the new little cutie!
Hooray! Jr. Bacon cheeseburgers did you really have to remind me about those little yum-yums? I'm not going to add how many times I zipped through the drive-through to satisfy that craving! But unfortunately my craving is going strong well into the second trimester...real nice.
Boy names are the hardest...Grace keeps pressuring me for Belca. And Noah thinks Kevin would be nice.
I think that since Ramsey came up with Ruby's name, that it is only fair that we get a say in your little boys name. Congrats we are really excited to meet the little guy this summer.
tell us something we don't know ha ha. the boy is old news isn't it? Still excited though. Oh the name game I wish we could have a girls night & talk about this for 3 solid hours.
Congrats on another boy! I had Kit Kat cravings with Cache, the WHOLE time. I'm still paying for it.
hope you're feeling well!
Yeah! Congrats on another boy.
So fun! I can't wait to see who he'll look.
... like. (There that's better.)
no no no no. no wayne, dwayne is all the rage right now.
sven is my pick! yay for boys!
How exciting!! Little boys are the greatest! And let's be honest...Lily needs to be spoiled just a little more being the only girl :)
ps...Lindsay is bananas. Dwayne the bathtub, I'm dwowning?? Come on.
Congrats!! I'm really excited for you!
HA!...another boy huh?! :) Well we already know you guys can handle the boys, cause you pretty much raised all of ours! :)Sven, Really??? ...Come On Rams! Im still liking Lennon!!! Oh, the good ole' days! Anyhow... CONGRATS!!!
oh man Wayne!?! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
Congrats. I am excited for you.
Post a Comment