Luke had his Pre-school graduation last week. I don't have the best pictures cause Ramsey was on camera duty while I was videoing the event. And can I tell you how funny it was to have a room full of 3 and 4 year olds all with their own personal paparazzi. We will be good parents and document every last minute of our childrens lives I tell you we will!!!
Anyway it was a fun year, it was only one morning a week and it was just fun for him to have time to play with his friends and also to have a bit of structure. So here is the main event
My School Graduation 2010

The kids were so cute sitting up there singing their songs, my favorite part being the fact that they sang all primary songs. That's what happens when you get all volunteer teachers and half of them happen to be Mormon. You go to the Southside Church of Christ pre-school and your kid learns primary songs...love it

Luke didn't get a graduation cap (rip off I know) cause he isn't going to kindergarten next year, One more year at My School then we get that paper hat.

Luke's buddy Gabe did get a graduation hat and Luke felt the need to congratulate him with a bear hug. Cute boys!

And last but not least Luke's fabulous teachers Miss Joy and Miss Jill. They were such good teachers for Luke and since Joy is a friend of mine I would always get the inside scoop about Luke's day. Like how he was always the slowest boy in the bathroom and he would always have to go #2 right at lunch time so one of them would have to sit out in the hall for 20 minutes waiting for him. You know little facts like that that just make a Mother beam with pride. Thanks for the inside scoop Joy!
He also came home the last few weeks talking about a little girl in his class named Gracie. He told me one day that he thought Gracie was soooo cute. When I asked why she was cute and not the other girls he told me it was because she had a cute dress on. So either he is becoming a fashionista or he has met his first Love, I don't really want either of those to be the case.
A- I don't want a male fashionista and
B- I have had his marriage arranged since birth, he is marrying Alli Baldry and I will have no complaining.
Congratulations Luke boy We love you
10 comments:
It was fun to have Luke in my preschool class! He is a sweet boy!
congrats, one proud mama! And really you do know that you & linds can still be best friends even if your kids don't marry each other right? But I am still waiting to hear which culdesac in Raymond is reserved for us.
I love it! Thats a rip off that Luke didn't get the hat! At least he has something to look forward too eh! Jay graduated this year and he actually did get the hat. My friend played the graduation song, and I cried! I also cried just seeing these pics. I'm starting to think I might be a tad too emotional these days!
you better move closer to this so called alli baldry or the cute girls of kentucky are going to win his little heart over :) haha so cute!
Oh please, Luke a fashionista hellooo do you know who his father is?!?! As long as he has some of his blood he should be fine:) I really can't believe how old he looks it's feaking me out!
crap
Congratulations Luke, and by the way I would have congratulated you earlier if your dear Mom would have filled me in sooner!! I forgive her though. love the pictures and bring the video home with you so we can all watch it. love you Luke!! Grandma Claudia
alli: 'i don't know if i will marry luke. he is my friend, but i still remember that he is just a little bit mean, but i will still have him be my friend. i already have some mean friends so he will be like ___ and ___. ' (i won't reveal who the mean friends are)
then i told her that luke is a nice boy now and last time he was here he was sick and before that he was just a little guy learning to not push and she said ok great we can be friends this year. so hopefully luke can put up with a wife that never forgets the past, oh wait, that's all wives, right?
and no susie we cannot be friends if they don't get married unless james steps it up for lily, which he will.
Awww, how cute! I was totally going to ask why he got ripped off and didn't have a cap, but now i know. Whew! I swear your kids are the cutest. I can't wait to see you guys this summer!!
Luke is so darn cute like you didn't already know. And did you ever think you could be so proud of someone?
Post a Comment