This man of mine was not very happy to be turning 30 this year. He did not want a party and he did not love me reminding him that he was leaving his 20's behind him. Not that I entirely blame him, our 20's have been good to us I'm not all that excited to leave them behind myself (good thing I have a good 2 more years) but Happy Birthday anyway and here's to turning 30!
Monday, April 5, 2010
Birthday
30 years young Ramsey

This man of mine was not very happy to be turning 30 this year. He did not want a party and he did not love me reminding him that he was leaving his 20's behind him. Not that I entirely blame him, our 20's have been good to us I'm not all that excited to leave them behind myself (good thing I have a good 2 more years) but Happy Birthday anyway and here's to turning 30!
This man of mine was not very happy to be turning 30 this year. He did not want a party and he did not love me reminding him that he was leaving his 20's behind him. Not that I entirely blame him, our 20's have been good to us I'm not all that excited to leave them behind myself (good thing I have a good 2 more years) but Happy Birthday anyway and here's to turning 30!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Happy Birthday Ramsey! If you need comfort in turning 30 call Matthew he'll give you plenty of sympathy
Join the club Rams I was in it for two whole days longer than you, so as your elder I can say that once it's over it's no big thing. Plus you get to be the youngest out of all the 30 year olds for a whole year!
Post a Comment