As much as I love my husband, and my life, I am ESCAPING. Running away if you will, I'm going to
LONDON
Well London Ontario that is (what it's still exciting) And I am going to see some of my favorite people.
Like Him... Jacob
Luke has been talking about going to see "My cousin Jacob" for days, he's so excited
The little beauty
Clair
ANGELA!!!!!
And Chels and Hali we can't wait to see you either, we just couldn't find a picture...sorry


6 comments:
oh my gosh i didn't realize it had been that long since you had seen my bff angela! those are some cute kids you are related to. have so much fun.
Awesome! Have so much fun! And take lots of pictures to share with us!
I know you're wishing I was there because lets face it I do add a lot to the party but just skype me in everyday and we should be good!
so happy for you. had forgotten it had been 1 and 1/2 years since you and Angela were together. she will so enjoy Luke and Lily. Asked Chelsea if you had gotten there safely before you took off shopping last night!! have a blast and give everyone hugs and kisses from their Grandma Claudia. love you all ps love the pictures you had, especially the Delaware ones. such fun memories!! Mom
Hope you guys aren't too sad that I'm not there. I hate that you are having fun without me. I think about calling about every ten minutes but then I think, "why would they want to talk to me right now!" I don't know how long I can hold out though. I feel like when I finally give in and call I'll have 1000 things to spit out before I explode!!! Love yuz
Yay a trip to visit family and nothing is better than sisters!! can't wait to hear how fun it was and tell Angela I'm waiting for a blog update...
Post a Comment