Friday, December 11, 2009

I try

We are off to see Santa tonight, we will see if I can get a better picture of Lily this year...don't hold your breath. This morning out of the blue she said "Mom I'n scared of Santa"

Lily at 11 months

I am loving This today
He's a smart guy.

4 comments:

LindsayB said...

lily is most likely crying to escape the wrath of santa right now. ah, how fun to torture the children. that is a smart man. i want you to call me.

claudiabridge said...

hopefully the Santa picture was a bit happier than the last. hope you post it soon. love and miss you all!

Em and Tom said...

I love how she hates it, but still looks at the camera for the shot!

Arrington's said...

Um her crying clearly has nothing to do with Santa but simply because she misses me plain and simple.